Saturday 28 September 2013

Latest projects and contests matching your skills

NotificationSeptember 28, 2013 Hi ravikambojck, Here are the latest projects and contests matching your skills: Project Description Budget xml feed for website I need to setup an xml feed for my real estate website so it will update listings on 4 other real estate websites. Skills: Software Architecture | Website Management $30-$250 USD Bid Now want to rebuild my websites with new graphics and all graphics were already done I have my websites with registered domain but I want to go for new look with new graphics which is already created by me now I want to program that all pages from PHP to XML files with animated view and also sites will b ... Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $250-$750 USD Bid Now Tablet app mock up (need done in 24 hours) I need 4 different versions of mockups for 1 tablet app screen to be done. the dimension is 1024 x 600. The app will similar to the attached, each box is an icon



via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment