Tuesday 26 November 2013

I will approve your membership as soon as i get in

LinkedIn Groups Group: Curtain walls Subject: I will approve your membership as soon as i get in Thank you for requesting to join the group Curtain Walls, i will approve your membership as soon as i am available. In the meantime if you would like to join my network you can send me an invite at bill@glazierscenter.com. You will find a lot of curtain wall people in my network so please feel free to ask for an introduction. Best Regards Bill Cole ATHENA Design Software www.glazierscenter.com Software and Machinery for the Glazing Industry Go to My Groups to reply » LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. ©2012, LinkedIn Corporation.



via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment