Thursday 30 April 2015

Latest projects and contests matching your skills

Email Campaign Hi ravikambojck, Here are the latest projects and contests matching your profile and skills: PROJECT DESCRIPTION BUDGET A logo     I wish to have a Greek God on a gold coin. Think like the Versace logo - but male. Or if you could do the face of the Greek hero Odysseus (Ulysses) that could be good too). And then my business name written next to th ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design $30 - $250 AUD   Bid now Build a website exactly like homeworkmarket     I would like to develop a website that works exactly like [url removed, login to view]   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design | Wordpress $500 - $1500 USD   Bid now Wordpress payment wall for Paypal     We are wanting to create a "fraud wall" that will fork a customer into a page (or modal) before payment is accepted in our shopping cart. Based on a set threshold of total $$, say $200, the user will be presented wit ... See more   Skills: Javascript | PHP | Software Architecture | Wordpress $30 - $250 USD   Bid now I need some Graphic Design     3D modeling -with blender   Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design | Photoshop | User Interface / IA | Website Design Rp300000 - Rp2500000 IDR   Bid now I need a full time Graphic Designer   Sealed   Hello...I need a full time person for graphics design. I need to hire him/her as monthly basis. My requirements 1- Website Mockup 2- Logo Design 3- Banner Design 4- Web Banner 5- Brouchers 6- Business card T ... See more   Skills: Banner Design | Caricature & Cartoons | Graphic Design | Illustrator | Photoshop $250 - $750 USD   Bid now Senior Developer to Manage Offshore Development     I am developing an application with .NET and Oracle as backend for a client in UAE. The application is of medium complexity. The project is 9 months. I have a team of developer who are doing the work in Bangalore India. ... See more   Skills: .NET | Oracle | Software Architecture $30 - $250 USD   Bid now Write some Software -- 2     I have a program Zed Axis with which i can import/export invoices and receipts into/from Quickbooks. I need a program to communicate with my whmcs installation to export/import invoices and receipts from and into whmcs.   Skills: Engineering | MySQL | PHP | Software Architecture | Software Development $30 - $250 USD   Bid now I need a clone of Uship,shiply,anyvan     Like uShip where customer lists a fixed price shipment and available providers can book the shipment by clicking Book Now button. USP:- 1. We need to emphasize on \\\'Cheap Shipment\\\' based on price competitiveness ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design €250 - €750 EUR   Bid now Build a Website     Build a website for properties search in Australia   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $3000 - $5000 AUD   Bid now Expert with wordpress on Call $20 a day ongoing     I need an ongoing Freelancer who can be on call to fix any wordpress issues , to post up blogs and fix any glitches.   Skills: Graphic Design | SEO | Social Media Marketing | Wordpress $10 - $30 AUD   Bid now Build a Website Like as ZBigZ / Putdrive / ByteBx     I would like to get developed a website for my personal use which can fetch torrent files online and allow me to download it from http / https method. Website should work like ZBigZ or ByteBx or [url removed, login to ... See more   Skills: ASP | Graphic Design | PHP | User Interface / IA | Website Design ₹3000 - ₹15000 INR   Bid now build site for me - open to bidding     Project Description: i want a website like this [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] i want this in urdu and i have domain and hosting also...   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design | Wordpress $30 - $250 USD   Bid now GPS Mobile Tracking Software for Android -- 2     I have somewhat tech knowledge. But still you may be best to offer the solution. Need an apk that will be installed on the handset and the handset gets tracked. This apk should support all kind of android handsets. T ... See more   Skills: PHP | Software Architecture ₹1500 - ₹12500 INR   Bid now Creative director for magento store     I am looking for a creative director / designer who can work with me to implement a magento store. web store is about Indian [url removed, login to view] have installed theme and sample data. [url removed, login to view] I need someone with web ... See more   Skills: eCommerce | Graphic Design | Photoshop | User Interface / IA | Website Design $10 - $300 USD   Bid now Build a website     I need a blog designed and coded. The site should be built using Wordpress.   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $1500 - $3000 USD   Bid now I need an online store     I need an online store designed.I would like you to use Magento.   Skills: Blog Install | Graphic Design | PHP | Website Design $30 - $250 USD   Bid now Simple Amazon MWS script in PHP to to manage orders and products     Hello I need a script php/mysql which work with MWS API amazon. The script has to perform these tasks 1) Test Page amazon connection with monitor response 2) I have to be able to download orders from amazon on my ... See more   Skills: PHP | Software Architecture $30 - $250 USD   Bid now web scrapping project     hello i run php script that create short-url throw [url removed, login to view] api and it works fine the problem i need to change on the long-url later when i finish create the short-url ex: i got this short-url : [url removed, login to view] ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $30 - $250 USD   Bid now Mounir     Site dynamique   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $30 - $250 USD   Bid now ipad iphone case online designer / image editor     we have an ecommerce site based on magento. i need someone to make me or use some good opensource and customise a small section of the site how we need so a user can edit images of a variety of phone / table cases. A ... See more   Skills: HTML | HTML5 | Magento | PHP | Software Architecture $250 - $750 USD   Bid now Create a squeeze page with my aweber form     Hi Im interested in your squeeze page creator talent , and content is in french so i check if it's possible The content to use is on this website [url removed, login to view] It's in french , but you will have t ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $10 - $30 USD   Bid now CONTEST DESCRIPTION PRIZE Logo Design Needed for my New Company   Guaranteed    Hello! I am starting a new company, need a logo designed for it. Attached is a sketch of what I need, however I am open to other options as well. Company is "Elite Skateboarding" Black logo, or something that looks cl ... See more   Skills: 3D Design | Graphic Design | Illustrator | Logo Design | Photoshop USD $15   Enter now come up with a design for the side of a trailer   Guaranteed  Sealed    For advertising purposes I require a design for the side my trailer (truck). The trailer side is 14 metres long by 2.8 metres high and as such will need to be reproduced and placed on the side of the trailer. For this de ... See more   Skills: Banner Design | Graphic Design AUD $200   Enter now Design a Logo for My Company     I need a logo which contain a two letter. "RM" only with two letter no other design. It is IT company. You can use capital or small letter. Please use unique logo. not from on-line logo creator website. Thanks   Skills: 3D Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design USD $30   Enter now I need more icons made to complete my existing ones   Guaranteed    I have some existing icons (attached). I need more icons of various colours (based on the attached style guide) made. We are an IT infrastructure and managed services provider and the graphics need to be relevant to thi ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design AUD $200   Enter now Create a Character in Vector   Guaranteed    I am working on a small project and need a character basically remade into a vector format with some slight changes. It is basically an outline drawing of a pig character. I need him drawn in two positions and made sl ... See more   Skills: Caricature & Cartoons | Graphic Design | Illustration | Illustrator | Logo Design AUD $80   Enter now View more jobs matching your skills! Regards, The Freelancer Team. © 2015 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited. All Rights Reserved.   Level 20, 680 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia   Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions   Unsubscribe | support@freelancer.com       Invite your friends: http://ift.tt/1urEDDp

via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment