Email Campaign Hi ravikambojck, Here are the latest projects and contests matching your profile and skills: PROJECT DESCRIPTION BUDGET I Need A Complete Design Package Sealed Hello Guys, we are looking for an expert graphic designer that will design a complete design package, that will include Logo Design (various shapes and sizes), Newsletter, Business Card, Letterheard etc. Please state you ... See more Skills: 3D Design | Banner Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design | Photoshop $30 - $250 USD Bid now online law time sheets I need someone to build a website where lawyers can input their time very easily and keep track of it and have a automatic calculator for how much the client needs to be billed. I also want this to be able to use a mic ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $750 - $1500 USD Bid now New Wordpress Site I need a Wordpress site that has input forms, which can be used to create simple spreadsheets. There are two users types for the site: both of which will need the ability to fill up different forms to create a profi ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design | Wordpress $250 - $750 USD Bid now Design a Flyer for my Story Telling Workshop I'm putting on a series of story telling workshops / events and need a one sheet / pdf flyer giving an overview of the workshop. I need it to say what the workshop is, hook the person reading it, and have basic info such ... See more Skills: Flyer Design | Graphic Design | PDF | Personal Development | Presentations $30 - $250 USD Bid now A website for photography portfolio/blog/collections Not 100% sure, I would like 2 specific areas one for models (fashion) and one for events (music mainly) Possibly a blog section as i also make short videos. Also a section for a music area where i will promote undergroun ... See more Skills: Fashion Design | Graphic Design | Music | Photography $30 - $250 AUD Bid now Custom email to be sent out to companies I need to send a customised email, one in Italian, one in French and one in English to companies. The design is complete although I would like some small changes. [url removed, login to view] is the design so far. I need t ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | Technical Support $10 - $30 AUD Bid now Build web hosting template - Weekly Project HTML5 Hello, I'm looking for a creative person to create web hosting template on a weekly bases. The person must have creative skill to make them as well as create them as a html5. Index page - $12 (With coding) Sub pa ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | HTML5 | PHP | Website Design $10 - $30 USD Bid now Quick SugarCRM AOS fix - Repost - open to bidding project For Sukum. Change quote form to take address from contact instead of account as discussed. ************************************************************************************************ Skills: CRM | MySQL | PHP | Software Architecture | SugarCRM $10 - $30 USD Bid now Logo & Packaging (Subscription Box) Design - Startup The job is a logo and box design for a new subscription box business in the UK, specialising in vitamin and health supplements. We have a placeholder logo in place, but would really hope you could help refine it, and als ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design | Package Design £250 - £750 GBP Bid now Draw a tattoo Hello, I am looking for an artist to draw a tattoo for me based on my specifications. I have an idea of what I want, but need your help in coming up with a few rough drafts and a final drawing in photoshop. The ... See more Skills: Arts & Crafts | Graphic Design | Illustration | Illustrator | Photoshop $10 - $30 CAD Bid now Create Print Design for Store Window Decal Need a window decal designed for our salad and juice bar. Measurements are width 1.6 m x height [url removed, login to view] We want the background to be opaque-like so you cannot see through the window (maybe a black/grey background with w ... See more Skills: Brochure Design | Corporate Identity | Covers & Packaging | Graphic Design $10 - $30 AUD Bid now Write some Software I need a software developer who can build software that allows users to design their own baseball caps and t-shirts Skills: Engineering | MySQL | PHP | Software Architecture | Software Development $30 - $250 USD Bid now Design a New Logo Team Suppression or "TSP" is a gaming community for the game League of Legends. We have had a logo made on here for our BETA launch. Now that we are being seen by other community members we are looking to modifying our l ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design $30 - $250 USD Bid now Build a Website I need a basic landing page with a high quality stock generic image for my home design company. I need to have links to my email addresses, and several paragraphs of text. Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $30 - $250 USD Bid now Build a Website Hello, i have a new project that needs the following: - a database/knowledge base website for an excel sheet that contains information about approved special centers, clinics, hospitals that treats "Autism, speaking im ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design | Wordpress $30 - $250 USD Bid now Build a Website Revolutionary product needs a Wow, but simple, website. Our company needs a great looking site created in Weebly for a new technology product sold to homeowners. Needs to have the same design look and feel as our oth ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | Website Design | Weebly $750 - $1500 USD Bid now Career Discovery Board -- 2 I have a draft layout of what I am looking for. I simply need you to design it for me. Skills: Banner Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design | Photoshop | Website Design $75 USD Bid now The Passing of the Year flyer and online assets Urgent I would like artwork for the following: 1/ double sided, DL portrait flyer 2/ portrait and landscape web banner for both homepage and events page on [url removed, login to view] 3/ Facebook cover image for [url removed, login to view] ... See more Skills: Banner Design | Flyer Design | Graphic Design | Poster Design $250 - $750 AUD Bid now software writer - open to bidding I am looking for a software writer that can develop anti virus or computer system cleaning software Skills: CSS | Graphic Design | PHP | Website Design | Wordpress $30 - $250 USD Bid now Build a website I need an informational / online brochure website designed and coded. The site should be built using Wordpress. Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $750 - $1500 USD Bid now Populate-WP theme and import database ***please read well before bidding, we won't accept an increase in the price if you ***please read well before bidding, we won't accept an increase in the price if you realized it was more than you were thinking, that's ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $30 - $250 USD Bid now CONTEST DESCRIPTION PRIZE I need some Graphic Design for watervendorsbyus.com Guaranteed I need this logo FIXED. The water drop is supposed to be a (dot) like I am trying to shorten the url from [url removed, login to view] to [url removed, login to view] I WANT THE DROP TO SOMEHOW CONVEY A (dot).. I want it CLEAR it i ... See more Skills: Graphic Design USD $75 Enter now Design some Icons for vintiques Guaranteed We need some icons created to help reinforce the types of products we sell. The icons will be used on a website, social media as well as on the side of a vehicle (so large scale decals on a white surface). Vintiques sell ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | Icon Design CAD $90 Enter now Design a Logo for a couple Guaranteed Hi, I need a simple and modern logo (purely typographic) designed for a couple. The logo will need to say: "Roy & Magic" and a variation of "Roy & Marie" Main colours are blue and yellow and type sho ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | Illustration | Logo Design USD $80 Enter now Design a Logo for a Luxury Consignment Company Guaranteed Featured Sealed I have a company, Kublai Kloset, which is a luxury clothing, accessories, and shoes consignment company. For my business I need a logo that encompasses the luxury and fashion awareness of the brand. Skills: 3D Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design USD $150 Enter now Design a Logo for EL PORVENIR (Nuts and Dried Fruits) ***Plz, read the attached DOCX file & understand, what my client need, before starting your designing. Only professional & experienced designers welcome to this contest....!! You have to deliver The final design in .Ai f ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | Illustrator | Logo Design USD $35 Enter now Design a Logo for SPEEDY MOBILE TYRES We want a logo for a growing business in tyre industry. Requirements. as the name specifies, SPEEDY MOBILE TYRES 1: We want something speed or fast related. 2: Must be professional design. 3: must be tyre related ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design AUD $100 Enter now Really cool logo/wordmark for a painfully boringly named company!?! Guaranteed hello! I need a logo/wordmark created for my company - Keeling Consulting Pty Ltd. (the Pty Ltd is unimportant for the logo) I hate the name, but I am stuck with it (sigh). We do marketing, strategy and business d ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design AUD $190 Enter now Need some sketches of new maps for zombie game similar to bubble witch 2 saga. Guaranteed looking for someone to SKETCH not draw or color just SKETCH me up 3 maps that are each 800px wide by 2560px tall. The design must start from the bottom and work your way up. I will upload a folder containing some example ... See more Skills: Anything Goes | Graphic Design | Illustration | Illustrator | Photoshop USD $50 Enter now View more jobs matching your skills! Regards, The Freelancer Team. © 2015 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited. All Rights Reserved. Level 20, 680 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions Unsubscribe | support@freelancer.com Invite your friends: http://ift.tt/1urEDDp
via Gmail
No comments:
Post a Comment