Email Campaign Hi ravikambojck, Here are the latest projects and contests matching your profile and skills: PROJECT DESCRIPTION BUDGET Design a Logo logo for a brand new purpose built adult Point of Sale system. This is for the adult industry but am looking for a corporate logo. If you can't do work for this type of company don't apply for the job and waste my time Skills: 3D Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design | Photoshop | PHP R210 - R1750 ZAR Bid now Build a Website -- 2 I want people to be able to read news, create account, post and apply for jobs, view and post blogs, sell and buy items, look for and apply to vendors for their business. Vendors should be able to list their products an ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design ₹37500 - ₹75000 INR Bid now Build a Website تصميم مواقع وتطويرها وعمل قواعد بيانات Skills: ASP | Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $10 - $30 USD Bid now Create Print and Packaging Designs We would like a set design for all our packaging. we do cellphone accessories such as earphones, speakers, power banks, car mounts, data cables... Skills: Brochure Design | Corporate Identity | Covers & Packaging | Graphic Design $250 - $750 USD Bid now Build a Website Ecommence website for exp [url removed, login to view] Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design ₹12500 - ₹37500 INR Bid now Design a Logo I am doing hons in graphics [url removed, login to view] work freelance. Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design $30 - $250 USD Bid now Build a website -- 2 I need an online store coded, no design required. The site should be built using Wordpress. Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design ₹37500 - ₹75000 INR Bid now Create a Responsive Website Theme Please read before proceeding: My first freelancer experience was absolutely terrible. I gave this project to a freelancer who bid 10 days. It is now June 16. He never completed it. Project was awarded in April. If ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $250 - $750 USD Bid now Create Responsive Theme - Design Already Made Please read before proceeding: My first freelancer experience was absolutely terrible. I gave this project to a freelancer who bid 10 days. It is now June 16. He never completed it. Project was awarded in April. If ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $30 - $250 USD Bid now Design a Wordpress Mockup Need a website built in Wordpress with e-commerce. I will provide design. up to 5 pages, 2 to items to sell. Skills: Graphic Design | User Interface / IA | Wordpress $30 - $250 USD Bid now Build a Website Hello, We are looking to build a website. We work in the industry of Makeup and Hairstyling. We basically want a website ppl can view our work through pictures and few literature but very defined pics and extravagant col ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | Photoshop | PHP | Website Design $30 - $250 USD Bid now Flat Style Design Avatar I am looking for someone who can create 4 flat avatar in a page (of 4 famous person). I will provide samples. Please PM me if you are interested. USD 10~20 This price is for 4 avatars. Skills: Banner Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design | UML Design $10 - $30 USD Bid now adroid conector aplication - open to bidding we need an application that can be used in your phone to connect your contact whenever he/she maybe using data and wireless connection. if you call or receive a call you will know where the call is from Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | Logo Design | Photoshop | Website Design $30 - $250 USD Bid now cartoon explainer videos or whiteboard animations video - open to bidding Hi I am looking cartoon explainer videos or whiteboard animations video for my company. Looking for a 60 sec one, with audio I think. Please let me know what you could do it for. Thinking of using it in a cold email c ... See more Skills: 3D Animation | Animation | Graphic Design | Video Production | Video Services $30 - $250 USD Bid now Build a Website Buikld a website that looks like this [url removed, login to view] Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $250 - $750 USD Bid now tyupkin malware in chip card I need you to develop some software for me. I would like this software to be developed for Windows.I want develloper can make card for take money in atm same of malware tyupkin but includ in chip card Skills: Software Architecture | Windows Desktop $1500 - $3000 USD Bid now Move the 'search' field on my shopify website to a more prominant position for PC, tablet and mobile devices I need someone to do a slight tweak on my website. This involves working on an exsiting shopify site to: 1. Move the 'Search' tab so that it sits within the banner on the main homepage (it currently sits in the navigati ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Shopify | Website Design $30 - $250 NZD Bid now Design a Logo modify my graphics name ... southern reo .... Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design $30 - $250 USD Bid now Build a Website I am looking for a simple website with approx 5 pages to be designed. I require the site to be done ASAP. I have all images and content my self ready. I don't mind for all the layouts to be completed properly and I uploa ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design £20 - £250 GBP Bid now Convert asp site to Wordpress We converted our webservers from windows to linux and are unable to run our ASP website. It is a small website and we have the backup files, zipped up. We are looking for someone able to install the zip on to their ... See more Skills: ASP | Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $30 - $250 USD Bid now Создать сайт I need a portfolio designed and coded. The site should be built using Joomla!. Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $10 - $30 USD Bid now CONTEST DESCRIPTION PRIZE Design a Logo for CrossFit Gym (CrossFit La Côte) I need a logo for a CrossFit gym called "CrossFit La Côte". The gym is located on the shores of lake Geneva. Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design USD $200 Enter now Develop a Corporate Identity for Preux & Proper Guaranteed Preux & Proper, A New Orleans inspired bar/restaurant located in downtown los Angeles is looking for a rebrand. The restaurant, as it currently stands, has a small but upscale bar and large dining area upstairs and a cas ... See more Skills: Corporate Identity | Covers & Packaging | Graphic Design | Logo Design USD $250 Enter now Design a Logo for a Gift Shop Business Guaranteed Hi! I am looking for a logo for a gift shop business that sells Virginia themed gift bags, baskets, and boxes online. I am looking for a ROUND logo that contains the text "C'ville Welcomes" that is in Black and White a ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design USD $50 Enter now Word Press Website Makeover Personal website for entrepreneur, podcast host, online coach - display content, help collect emails to build following and sell online coaching. Website currently exists ([url removed, login to view]) It needs to be upgraded ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design | Wordpress USD $500 Enter now Logo design / Redesign Guaranteed Hi There ! I had an Idea of starting a small company who repair smartphones, But now I have changes my mind, I want to repair Phones and Computers. So I Want a new logo, same style as the one I have now, or a bit bette ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design USD $20 Enter now Design a Logo for Namaste Guaranteed Featured We need a logo for a company that has the following activities: - Creating applications for smartphones - Social websites - Designs and internet business - Innovation related to the virtual world This is a company ... See more Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design USD $120 Enter now Design a Logo for bookkeeping business Guaranteed Starting up a bookkeeping business, require a logo that symbolises the assistance I propose to give to my clientelle Company name is Orbityard Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design | Photoshop AUD $190 Enter now Design a Logo for Torch and Hammer Guaranteed Hey I'm looking for some one to design a logo for my company, the company is called Torch and Hammer. It is a handy man company, I;ve included a picture of arm and hammer, because I want something like this, but to use i ... See more Skills: 3D Design | Banner Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design USD $25 Enter now View more jobs matching your skills! Regards, The Freelancer Team. © 2015 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited. All Rights Reserved. Level 20, 680 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions Unsubscribe | support@freelancer.com Invite your friends: http://ift.tt/1urEDDp
via Gmail
No comments:
Post a Comment