Thursday, 25 June 2015

Latest projects and contests matching your skills

Email Campaign Hi ravikambojck, Here are the latest projects and contests matching your profile and skills: PROJECT DESCRIPTION BUDGET want a website to be built for selling tshirts     Want A website to be built where i will be selling tshirts on it. It has to have a shopping cart, mobile phone and tablet friendly and also a payment facility on it so that people can be able to make payments on the site.   Skills: Graphic Design | Website Design £20 - £250 GBP   Bid now Design a Flyer     Looking for a graphic designer - invitations, bulletins, brochures, etc.   Skills: Flyer Design | Graphic Design $10 - $30 USD   Bid now Google API - Analytics Grant Access Page     I need help to grant access to read google analytics api, actually i can read and display data, but every time i try to enter page request me email and password to see data, i need pass token or key file or something to ... See more   Skills: PHP | Software Architecture $10 - $30 USD   Bid now Varnish Cache Rule for Wordpress Mobile Theme     I require some code through a VLC rule that makes it so that Varnish does not cache for the following user-agents so that WPTouch for Wordpress renders pages for mobile. I am hosted on Dreampress which uses Varnish. I cu ... See more   Skills: PHP | Software Architecture $10 - $30 USD   Bid now I need a logo designed.     I need a logo [url removed, login to view] logo is done already, i just want it on a high resolution. Can anybody do that for me?   Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design $10 - $30 USD   Bid now Build a Website     We want similar site like http://ift.tt/1fHz8B3. We need to create better design than the ref site. We need to create a good logo with onpage SEO. Put social media icons on bottom of the page so clients can share in ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $30 - $250 USD   Bid now Alter some Images     Looking for someone to alter single images over a long period of time.   Skills: Graphic Design | Photoshop $10 - $30 USD   Bid now eSports Gaming Events Website -- 2     PLEASE ONLY CONTACT ME IF YOU SPEAK ENGLISH AND UNDERSTAND WHAT ESPORTS GAMING IS! We are looking for someone that is able to take on going work from us, I do not like this website very much so I think that the best w ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $30 - $250 AUD   Bid now Develop PHP/Python Search Engine Parser     Develop a python/php/mysql parser engine. Analogy to [url removed, login to view] parser (everything that this parser offers + additional features: database integration, gpu libraries acceleration (opencl, cuda), improved threa ... See more   Skills: MySQL | Perl | PHP | Python | Software Architecture min $5000 USD   Bid now I need Build an Online Store with products     I need Build an Online Store with products My budget 100 usd   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $30 - $250 USD   Bid now Costruire Siti Web     Hi Guys, what i need it's a simple job. basically a stupid webmaster on freelancer did a stupid work on my website (joomla) he started last april, until now. But what he did was just brake down my website. Basically ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $10 - $30 USD   Bid now I need a logo designed.     I need a logo [url removed, login to view] a Sock Business   Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design $10 - $30 USD   Bid now software engineering     The ideal candidate is well-versed in the .NET framework, has experience in project planning and documentation familiar with development collaboration tools and methodologies such as Visual Studio, TFS, and Scrum/Agile. ... See more   Skills: Engineering | Software Architecture $25 - $50 CAD /hr   Bid now A customer management platfrom + ChargeBee integration     We are looking to have some software built for a client of ours. We are needing a user database manger where the customer can manage their details etc....and the billing system in with Chargebee. We need someone with ADV ... See more   Skills: PHP | Software Architecture min $5000 NZD   Bid now Build a Website     My client is looking to build a new website for the business that helps promote what we do plus serves as a business tool for growth. Objective/ What is the goal/purpose of the project? To create a stage 1 website (u ... See more   Skills: CSS | Graphic Design | HTML | Javascript | Website Design $750 - $1500 AUD   Bid now User managment system   Sealed   I need someone to create a system that will collect user information, automate the creation of user accounts and populate user information into certain sytems upon login.   Skills: Apache | PHP | Software Architecture $1500 - $3000 USD   Bid now Create a Video     create a video full with text i will provide the images and script plus the voice over   Skills: Graphic Design | Video Editing | Video Production | Video Services | Videography $10 - $1000 USD   Bid now Symfony 1.4 Project requests some customizations     write some customization for a symfony 1.4 project   Skills: PHP | Software Architecture | Symfony PHP $250 - $750 USD   Bid now Write some Software     Deseo encontrar un trabajo online, relacionado con mis intereses personales, musica, arte, agendas culturales locales y nacionales, etc.   Skills: Engineering | MySQL | PHP | Software Architecture | Software Development $3000 - $5000 USD   Bid now Build a Website on squarespace     Would like someone to convert my basic website ([url removed, login to view]) that is currently on Office365 sharepoint foundation to a squarespace foundation, using one of the following templates: Bedford, Bryant, Five. Business i ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $30 - $250 USD   Bid now Adwords PPC Landing Page Design Needed -- 2   Urgent   We have an eCommerce website that does well organically and with PPC advertising. We currently are using our homepage as the landing page for our Adwords PPC ads. We need a seperate landing page design that will funnel t ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design | Website Design $30 - $250 USD   Bid now CONTEST DESCRIPTION PRIZE Design a Logo for My Beauty   Guaranteed    A new logo design is needed by our company which markets body, face and hair care products, some of which are based on Ayurvedic principles. This logo will mainly be used to define the identity of the company’s new web ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design USD $100   Enter now Design Logo for YouCanQuitToday.com   Guaranteed    [url removed, login to view] will be a quit smoking website. I need a cool logo. Please include the .com and I think the capitals on each word define it a lot better so include the capitals please. Thank you Tamati. Good luck!   Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design AUD $20   Enter now Design Banner for Cool Product   Guaranteed    Bean2Bed is a bean bag with a unique design that unzips to turn into a guest bed. But instead of Polystyrene beans it contains memory foam so it's much more comfortable than a normal bean bag and won't need refilling. He ... See more   Skills: Advertisement Design | Banner Design | Brochure Design | Graphic Design | Website Design USD $100   Enter now I need a logo for my Sports Card, Memorabilia and Autograph Company and Website     I have been collecting sports cards and memorabilia, mostly baseball, since I was 7. Over 30 years later I am still at it and now I have realized I need to start getting rid of some of it. I focus mainly on sports card ... See more   Skills: Advertising | Branding | Graphic Design | Logo Design | Sports USD $75   Enter now Design some Business Cards for Drilling Riggs oil & gas   Guaranteed    i need business cards for my business Alliance Drilling i attached a brochure with the nature of the business and you can find contact info for Iraq.   Skills: Business Cards | Graphic Design USD $50   Enter now Design a Logo for Maad Restorations   Guaranteed    New logo for "Maad Restorations" - Maad Restorations specialises in the restoration of USA and Australian classic muscle cars.   Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design | Photoshop AUD $100   Enter now Design a Logo for wedding souvenir   Guaranteed    I need a wedding logo design that will be stamped on a wedding souvenir. I want the logo design to have the following features- Ola & Kenny ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design USD $10   Enter now Design a Logo for Cherry Nights   Guaranteed    I need a logo for a Adult online website selling a large range of adults toys. It needs to be classy, preferablly in black and white and I would like to see some cherry blossoms included.   Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design AUD $190   Enter now View more jobs matching your skills! Regards, The Freelancer Team. © 2015 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited. All Rights Reserved.   Level 20, 680 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia   Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions   Unsubscribe | support@freelancer.com       Invite your friends: http://ift.tt/1urEDDp

via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment