Thursday 28 January 2016

[Fropki] 11 Ways to Stay on Top of Stress

   You may also like:19 Habits That Harm Your Teeth Really Badly 11 Ways to Stay on Top of Stress1. Exercise. Believe me, they've helped me many days with my perspective. If you have to work out, then go take a brisk walk and get that blood flowing. It isn't about working out to lose weight -- it's about being healthy and staying sane.   2. Eat the real stuff. Crappy food (fast, processed, and loaded with sugar) doesn't help your chemical brain and body handle stress. Living food, real food, helps support your mind and body while it's trying to deal with the million things coming its way. Every time I reach for the chocolate, I'm looking to feel something from it. Don't get me wrong

via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment