Sunday 26 January 2014

Latest projects and contests matching your skills

NotificationJanuary 26, 2014 Hi ravikambojck, Here are the latest projects and contests matching your profile and skills: Project Description Budget Ravi Enterprises I am starting a company with a name Ravi Enterprises. We are into manufacturing of electrical and electronic instruments. Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design ₹600-₹1500 INR Bid Now Design 10 Map Pins (icons) for my iPhone App Featured I need 10 pins designed for the map screen on my iPhone app (similar to Yelp and Google Maps). The pins will resemble restaurant listings, ranked 1 -10. So I need the pins to say: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, ... Skills: Graphic Design | Icon Design $10-$30 USD Bid Now A complete planetminecraft clone with a CMS I would like a http://ift.tt/133edzb clone. Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $30-$250 USD Bid Now Update my website I have a website it's http://ift.tt/1ekbna4 I like the desgin but i think it's time for a change.... I want a simple thing where I can update info , show videos , make it interactive.... The website is a TV SHOW! ... Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design | Website Management $60-$130 USD Bid Now Customização em móduto de cadastro SURGIMENTO CNPJ 2.0 Baseado no módulo Surgimento CNPJ 2.0: 1. Adicionar a opção Pessoa Jurídica Isenta para seleção no tipo de pessoa, ficando Pessoa Física, Pessoa Jurídica Contribuinte de ICMS e Pessoa Jurídica Isenta; 2. Adicionar o ... Skills: MySQL | Open Cart | PHP | Software Architecture | Software Testing $10-$30 USD Bid Now Create script to autoplay embeds (YouTube, SoundCloud, Vimeo, etc.) Prepaid Hey there, So basically we have a wordpress blog, posts on the category pages have small embeds and we have an infinite scroll plugin (http://ift.tt/1bWOCtd). What we would like to achieve i ... Skills: Javascript | jQuery / Prototype | PHP | Software Architecture | Wordpress $10-$30 CAD Bid Now brochure Goldies la brochure est faire..je cherche a améliorer la conception graphique: Skills: Graphic Design $250-$750 USD Bid Now My Barbra Logo I want to design Logo to my Barbra shop "Saloon" for men my Shopname is "Maryland Youngs men salon" and it's must Contain Sharpener Picture I Like Contains also Red Color Thanks Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design | PHP $30-$250 USD Bid Now Html Design I need html to wordpress conversion. Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design ₹1500-₹12500 INR Bid Now corporate website for photography services we need to design a corporate website for a high-end photography studio. We already have an existing website built from a template, feel free to leverage on that. This will not be a personal gallery; rather it's for a co ... Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $750-$1500 USD Bid Now eBay Store Design I need someone to setup my eBay store. They will need to create the logo and a new listing template for eBay, as well as some basic design for my eBay Store. I'm not asking for something custom made, it can be based off ... Skills: eBay | eCommerce | Graphic Design | HTML | Logo Design $30-$250 USD Bid Now ILLUSTRATION - 2 MODERN GIRLS - repost Sealed I need two small modern teenage girls (in walking mode) for a home page. Colour of clothes and shoes are set by client You need to be professional, and have a good rating with this type of work. This job will be consi ... Skills: Graphic Design | Illustration $30-$250 AUD Bid Now Educational portal PFA the document attached. Bid only if you can deliver in 7 days with quality and are ready for bug fixes (if any) Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | MySQL | PHP | Website Design $250-$750 USD Bid Now wordpress website needed we need a wordpress website a quality worker and lower bidder would win the project regards



via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment