Monday 24 February 2014

Ask me ANYTHING (My personal email address inside)

Hey it's James



I just want you to know, if there's anything

you want...



Y'know, if you're stuck on anything, or you

need help with something...



...Then simply hit "reply" and I'll personally

get back and help you out where ever possible :)



AT THE END OF THE DAY...



I'm just a one-man-band that does this stuff

at home...



...And as a result:



I've been where you are right now so I totally

"get" what it's like to be where you are now.



So if there's anything you want, then do not

hesitate to hit me up 'cause remember...



...I'm here to help :)



That's all I wanted to say really. So on that note...



...Have a great day!



James Scholes



P.S. Planning something special in the next

few days...



...It'll only be open to my subscribers (that's

you btw) so make sure to keep your eyes peeled

for it.



All I can say if you fancy learning a new

method on how to make $1400 in 7 days...



...Then you'll want in on this.



So till then... I'll see you later :)


















You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.








Powered by:
GetResponse


open



via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment