Tuesday 25 February 2014

Latest projects and contests matching your skills

NotificationFebruary 25, 2014 Hi ravikambojck, Here are the latest projects and contests matching your profile and skills: Upgrade your membership, you may be eligible for a FREE Trial. Project Description Budget I need some Graphic Design ONLY PEOPLE WITH EXTENSIVE INFO GRAPHIC EXPERIENCE PLEASE REPLY I need 3 info graphics done on my company. Please refer www.scout-source.com there should be a minimum of 3 options per a info graphic Infographic 1 ... Skills: Graphic Design $30-$250 USD Bid Now Design some Fashion I want a mens line of stylish, trendy clothes designed. I will describe the line and brand to you if you are interested and qualified. If we develop a good business relationship i will use you for the women's line as wel ... Skills: Fashion Design | Fashion Modeling | Graphic Design | Logo Design | T-Shirts $250-$750 USD Bid Now Design a Flyer Flyer (Tri-fold) design for a Local Hotel. Require a much prestigious and luxury design. Skills: Flyer Design | Graphic Design $30-$250 USD Bid Now Design a Logo Small scale services offering cash flow and budgeting tips and help Require a simple, stylish logo design digital image. Should be easy to print plus recognizable in black and white. Current ideas Golf bag: Co ... Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design $30-$250 AUD Bid Now UPDATE MYSQL based on values in text file I have a text file with a list of domain names (names on seperate lines) I have a database that stores information on domain names REQUIRED: Update a value eg: status to "whatever I need" for each domain in the text file. Skills: MySQL | PHP | Python | Shell Script | Software Architecture $10-$30 USD Bid Now Iphone/UX/UI developer, I am looking for IOS/UX/UI developer. 1)You have to experience in UX/UI. 2)You have to experience in POS app. Similar app is http://ift.tt/1hbbkl8 I need t ... Skills: Graphic Design | iPad | iPhone | Mobile Phone $1300-$1500 USD Bid Now HP001 Drawings Reproduction of photographs and pictures into Adobe Illustrator CS3. Please refer to file with accompanying notes and file with images. Skills: Computer Graphics | Graphic Design | Illustration | Illustrator $1500-$3000 USD Bid Now Design a Flyer Hi there, I am looking for a flyer/poster for my expo this June. I have attached the logos required for the design andl also another design I used previously to give you an idea of the type of images and information I ... Skills: Brochure Design | Flyer Design | Graphic Design | Poster Design $10-$30 AUD Bid Now Logo design for Fresh Futures - Repost - open to bidding Hi all, We are a established company but due to some partner issues, we had to make some changes with our branding. We need the below items to be created and additionally we need an ongoing relationship to be establish ... Skills: Banner Design | Brochure Design | Business Cards | Graphic Design | Logo Design ₹600-₹1500 INR Bid Now Minor fixes into wordpress site Sealed I have a WordPress website where i need some minor fixes Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design | Wordpress ₹600-₹1500 INR Bid Now Design an additional web banner Just need help to design an additional banner for a website. Skills: Banner Design | Graphic Design $10-$30 USD Bid Now Build a Daily Video Website We want to create a Daily Video website. The site will not host any videos but will only link to the videos themselves. The videos would be embedded on the site and the user will NOT be redirected to the Video site itse ... Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design ₹37500-₹75000 INR Bid Now Website Similar to ShockMansion Featured Sealed I would like a website designer to design me a website with the same layout as www.shockmansion.com If you are capable of doing this and very confident that you can do it.. please apply i would also like to change som ... Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $250-$750 AUD Bid Now scanner software wanted features as in posting Hi, This project is to develop Desktop 3D Scanner and software scans a real world object and produce a ready-to-print 3D model quickly similar to the Makerbot Digitizer: http://ift.tt/1mXLK3q T ... Skills: PHP | Software Architecture R1750-R5250 ZAR Bid Now Convert VB6 Application to VB.NET VS 2010 Urgent We need a full conversion done to this working VB Application, with the following modifications: 1.) Remove and Correct all conversion errors using proper VS2010 VB.NET Coding practices 2.) The old application used the ... Skills: .NET | Software Architecture | SQL | Visual Basic $750-$1500 USD Bid Now Revamp the current wordpress website Hello All, I have my website which is in wordpress, I want to revamp it and make it very attractive. I am looking for some nice visualizers and designers to revamp my current website. The website address is www.pestof ... Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design ₹1500-₹12500 INR Bid Now Simple website to showcase Car Pooling I need to make a simple showcase website that showcase basic login , info posting on car pooling. Users also able to view the car pooling infomation on the home page and if they are interested, just login to take the off ... Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | MySQL | PHP | Website Design $50-$100 USD Bid Now Design a Brochure I need a brochure designed for my products. We are are into solar products. I need one for Solar Pumps, and one for Solar Indoor and Outdoor lighting. I have attached the front and back sides of the 2 brochures. The cont ... Skills: Brochure Design | Graphic Design $30-$250 USD Bid Now Website Backoffice - LACECO I have this website i want to create a back office for it, i want it to 100% the same with an easy back office to update all the sections. http://ift.tt/1cKOIag Still missing 4 things you should do i ... Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $250-$750 USD Bid Now Design a Logo for IT consulting company I need original logo for IT consulting company. The colors should be blue, green, gray and also should look good on black and white copies. The logo will be used on business cards, letter heads, website. Preferable file is .ai Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design $30-$250 USD Bid Now Animation for Online Wedding Invitation I need an animation for an online wedding invitation that is about 30 secs. The animation style has to be cute, romantic that is suited for wedding purposes. The designer needs to also provide a story line for the animat ... Skills: After Effects | Animation | Graphic Design | Invitation Design $240-$2000 HKD Bid Now Contest Description Prize Design some Icons for my website Guaranteed I need following image icons to match with my background (see attachment). Search Exams Browse Exams Exam Dashboard Upload Exams Edit Profile Comments The image icon can be round or square but it should clearly co ... Skills: Graphic Design | Icon Design $15 USD Enter Now Design a Logo for Ycosa Limited Guaranteed I need a logo for our company. Logo should have engineering design flavor. It should be artistic and lightweight and slick. Our company provides customized software, VOIP related software, IP telephony, Encryption, Secu ... Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design $50 USD Enter Now Design Some Business Cards I'm after a modern and artistic business card design, with clean lines and popping colour. The business card should be professional looking and promote my business. Skills: Business Cards | Graphic Design | Photoshop $30 USD Enter Now Create Print and Packaging Designs for Outdoor cleaning company Guaranteed Hello, I am designing a fridge magnet and would like some designs. I would like the magnet to be the shape of a truck (please see attached) I would also like 1. Company logo 2. "FREE "QUOTES" somewhere 3. company websi ... Skills: Brochure Design | Corporate Identity | Covers & Packaging | Graphic Design $90 AUD Enter Now Design a business card Guaranteed I'm after a modern and artistic business card design, with clean lines and popping colour. The business card should be professional looking and promote my business. Design a logo also. Akriti Das Graphic Designer ... Skills: Business Cards | Graphic Design | Photoshop $30 USD Enter Now Design Some Business Cards I'm after a modern and artistic business card design, with clean lines and popping colour. The business card should be professional looking and promote my business. Skills: Business Cards | Graphic Design | Photoshop $30 USD Enter Now Graphic Design for screen shot Guaranteed I need the logo file mmlogo for Nittany to be used to design a 1280 wide x 1024 height size screen shot. I want the screen shot to be eye catching like the other attached image (daves red) I like the rough look. Have a ... Skills: Graphic Design | Photoshop $30 USD Enter Now Design Some Business Cards



via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment