Wednesday 27 August 2014

Latest projects and contests matching your skills

NotificationAugust 27, 2014 Hi ravikambojck, Here are the latest projects and contests matching your profile and skills: Upgrade your membership, you may be eligible for a FREE Trial. Project Description Budget Design a Logo hi i can handle any design that you like to edit for your business lets start for very cheap price and faster result Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design | Photoshop ₱10000-₱30000 PHP Bid Now Help migrate a wordpress website to a new host and general maintenance Hi, I have a simple photography business website on wordpress that I need migrated from an existing host to a new host server. I need someone who is good at wordpress to do some small optimisations, updates and generally ... Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design | Wordpress $30-$250 USD Bid Now Daily deals kind [url removed, login to view] this is the reference of a website of developer That make a kind of daily deals website. I loving it but there is some important options that they cannot make for me! In fact I want a kind of fatbi ... Skills: eCommerce | Graphic Design | HTML | Shopping Carts | Website Design $1500-$3000 USD Bid Now Build a full online sales website as well as ancillary market place design and expansion. Hello we are looking to hire a team to take our existing online identity and completely redesign and standardize all of our online sales platforms. Responsibilities would include logo and online store design that would i ... Skills: Amazon Web Services | Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $750-$1500 USD Bid Now Children's Book Illustrator Featured I have written a children's book for children aged between 3-6 years old set in the New Territories of Hong Kong. I am looking for an illustrator to illustrate my book for me. I very much like the watercolour and pen sty ... Skills: Graphic Design | Illustrator $6000-$12000 HKD Bid Now Build a Astrology Website SEO optimized Hello,



via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment