Tuesday 26 August 2014

Latest projects and contests matching your skills

NotificationAugust 26, 2014 Hi ravikambojck, Here are the latest projects and contests matching your profile and skills: Upgrade your membership, you may be eligible for a FREE Trial. Project Description Budget Design a Logo I require a logo as per the attached picture. I do not want the background included - just the seal and the 4 balls with the following wording (from top to bottom) - Learner - Green Ball Active - Blue Ball Empathe ... Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design $10-$30 AUD Bid Now Design some Fashion Shirt designing in manufacturing of shirts field Skills: Fashion Design | Fashion Modeling | Graphic Design ₹1500-₹12500 INR Bid Now Build a Website PHP Freelancer who can work in Core PHP / MySQL. Must have good experience. Must be ready to sign NDA to protect client. Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $2-$8 USD/hr Bid Now Migrate SugarCRM to Vtiger Hi there, I'm looking for a CRM expert. My current CRM content should be migrated from SugarCRM Professional to Vtiger. So, I need a developer to do it properly. What exactly should be done: + Install Vtiger CRM ... Skills: Anything Goes | CRM | Software Architecture | SugarCRM | vTiger $1500-$3000 USD Bid Now website and fastbook and youtube urgent job must deliver in 30 days i need a website to design profetional must have a members area wen people buy my product they will get full require a password and user name to get full access to my product i need ... Skills: MySQL | PHP | Software Architecture | Website Design | Website Management ¥3000-¥25000 JPY Bid Now Web Application - Online Group Chat Forum Looking to build a simple web application, which needs to be mobile-friendly. Main requirements: - New user can sign up using email, Facebook or LinkedIn account - Email sing-up is simple with only the following mand ... Skills: Angular.js | Software Architecture $750-$1500 SGD Bid Now Design a Logo I want to start a new company and I need a new logo for my company. Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design €30-€250 EUR Bid Now Design a T-Shirt The t-shirt will be v neck short sleeve and a smooth and can release heat Skills: Graphic Design | Photoshop | Photoshop Design | T-Shirts $30-$250 AUD Bid Now Codez un logiciel Bonjour, Je suis particulier et désirerais me lancer dans la création d’une société. Je désirerais connaitre le prix pour créer une application web (destiné à être hébergé en SAAS pour mobiel & desktop) tel que celle ... Skills: HTML5 | PHP | Software Architecture €250-€750 EUR Bid Now Developer needed for New Japanese Marketplace Site I am looking to hire someone to develop a website for me. All I have are the psd design files and a concept. I need someone who can turn it into functional, clean code and complete this website from beginning to end. ... Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $10-$30 USD Bid Now building a website can someone give me a quote on editing a wrap bootstrap theme to my personal spec, same layout same design, different images and words etc... also setting up the payments and the admin page, just wanted to know approxim ... Skills: Bootstrap | Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design £250-£750 GBP Bid Now Design some images of apps I need some images to be done for an app. This is a quick project and the person should be innovative and should know photoshop very well. Skills: Graphic Design | Icon Design | Photoshop $10-$30 USD Bid Now Convert Website to WordPress Convert my existing website over to webpress. I also want it to be optimized for higher internet traffic. Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $250-$750 USD Bid Now Design a Logo Need a logo and business card design for a new business. Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design $10-$30 AUD Bid Now Build a Website I was created web site for online exam management system for MCQ test any institute manage that exam Skills: ASP.NET | Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design ₹12500-₹37500 INR Bid Now Modify Expert Advisor + Indicator MT4 Dear MT4 Programmer, I need to correct some bugs and some Improvements on my EA and my Indicator. EXPERT ADVISOR "ordini_fibo_v1_2" How it works: I move a fibonacci called "fibo" on the chart to create Pending order ... Skills: C Programming | C# Programming | Metatrader | PHP | Software Architecture $30 USD Bid Now Создание веб-сайта Требуется написать новый сайт,есть старый сайт: homestyle.com.ua.Нужен новый рабочий и продающий сайт,ориетированный на рынок Киева и области.Хорошая фотогалерея,удобные контакты,конечно графики (почему с нами работать л ... Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $30-$250 USD Bid Now redesign my website I need someone to edit my website, Ive got the content that needs to be changed over. add a few pictures put in google adds Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $10-$30 USD Bid Now Talluk(www.talluk.com) I am looking for someone/group to create a social networking site. I have a company to host the site and need the site to be up and running within a month. Thank you! Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Software Architecture | Website Testing $1500-$3000 USD Bid Now OVH server planted Hello, My serveur windows 2012 Ovh is planted I look for someone to solve this problem Skills: Linux | Software Architecture | System Admin | Windows Server $30-$250 USD Bid Now Design a Logo Hi friends I am venturing into an ecommerce startup in early October. I am looking for a logo designer for the same and would like to get the logo designed by mid-Sept. Please let me know if you have designed logos earlier. Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design ₹1500-₹12500 INR Bid Now Contest Description Prize Design a Logo for RAGE limited Guaranteed Only talented & creative designers apply ~ I will keep it really simple, I need a logo for RAGE limited. Gorillas, Wasp or Wolf are cool but not a necessity, so please be creative either make it cool or go the clas ... Skills: Creative Design | Graphic Design | Illustrator | Logo Design | Photoshop $50 AUD Enter Now Design a Logo for My Little Dandelion My Little Dandelion will be a retailer for baby and kids' clothes. We'd like a logo that works as a stamp and appeals to the target audience (small kids and their moms). I've attached an image which shows a crude mockup ... Skills: Graphic Design | Icon Design | Illustrator | Logo Design | Photoshop €90 EUR Enter Now Design a Logo for Demon Eyes Guaranteed We need a logo design (vector (.ai) or hi-res .png, at least 1024x1024 pixels) for an app that modifies images in a way that turns every eye (the iris) green, we call it a "Demon Eyes" effect. A relatively simple logo is ... Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design $45 USD Enter Now Design 3 product images for facebook. Guaranteed I'm selling a baby product. I would need designs that are catchy and nice to look at. I would have 3 products currently that I need you to come up with promotional design for me. Make it look professional. Something ... Skills: Advertisement Design | Brochure Design | Graphic Design | Photo Editing | Photoshop $10 SGD Enter Now Design a Logo for Gardener Guaranteed RT Maintenance do gardening & grounds maintenance for private & commercial customers. This is not aimed at people who want an hours gardening a week, its aimed at mowing contracts, grounds maintenance, weed killing etc ... Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design £30 GBP Enter Now Design some Business Cards for Real Estate Agent Guaranteed Hi Please read the whole description I need new business cards created. I am looking for something different from the standard card. Please create something classy but unique I have attached my logo and 2 imag ... Skills: Business Cards | Graphic Design $50 USD Enter Now Design a Logo for FITSONIC Guaranteed Featured Sealed FITSONIC is a swiss company based in Geneva. FITSONIC has a worldwide license to sell and distribute an innovative machine that generates a certain kind of ultra-sounds that accelerates fat burns while doing physical e ... Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design $400 USD Enter Now I need some Graphic Design for Royal pens. Mail bag easy if you got skills ! Guaranteed This is a really good project to jump on and win Attached is a mail bag example 18 x [url removed, login to view] / 10 cm 1) Green represents the mail label. We cant design there 2) Yellow represents the areas we can design 3) The logo ... Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design | Photoshop | Website Design $30 USD Enter Now Re-Edit/Re-Touch a Logo for a Philanthropic Company Guaranteed Featured Looking for an alternative logo design for a philanthropic company. We would like to see the current logo edited, so as to remove its more scientific elements (the atoms spinning) and to add a more humanitarian touch. Cu ... Skills: Graphic Design | Illustrator | Logo Design | Photoshop $50 USD Enter Now Diseñar 3 logotipo for ecommerce, of olive oil, cheese and Tourism Dea all, We are preparing to create 3 eCommerce for selling Olive Oil, Machego Cheese and Tourism places in Spain; these ecommerce site will be part of the Plus Ultra Wines Group. Should be interesting if you think a ... Skills: 3D Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design | Photoshop | Website Design $20 USD Enter Now Logo for a new clothing brand (mainly scarf and accessory) Guaranteed Sealed We need a logo for young and classy new brand of scarf and accessory for men : the brand name is : Van De Kerchove (we could use the abreviation VDK) Please find enclosed the blazonry of our family. Regarding ... Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design $110 USD Enter Now Design a Logo for Website Guaranteed Hi, I need someone to design me a logo. Main requirements 1. Logo text: Qatar Digits 2. Colour: Navy Blue 3. Try to be creative with the letter Q, maybe put Qatar's flag in it? 4. Site URL: [url removed, login to view] ... Skills: 3D Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design | Photoshop | Website Design $100 USD Enter Now Design a Website Mockup for HippieHost.com Guaranteed I need a logo and website created for [url removed, login to view] This is an up and coming web hosting company that is in need of a professional, but fun, look. It needs the ability to allow customers to order web hosting. F ... Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design | Photoshop | User Interface / IA | Website Design $30 USD Enter Now View more jobs matching your skills! Unsubscribe from this mailing list. (ID:8170926)



via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment