Monday 22 September 2014

Quick question (Don't worry - there's nothing for sale)

I have a quick question and if I get enough interest... I'll do it for you.



Here's what it is:



I how would you like it if I taught you how to make $10,000+ paydays

with
email marketing?



And don't worry - you don't need a massive list.



In fact, it can be a tiny list of subscribers who've never bought anything

of you before.



Yet, you can use this simple formula to make multiple $10,000+ paydays

a month without fail.




And of course... I would walk you - step by step - through it all :-)



So that said...



Would you be interested? If so, just reply to this email and let me know.



It's not something I'm going to share with the world by the way.



It'll just be free training for you and a small segment of my list... I want

just to see
if there's enough interest that's all.



I definitely won't be doing any of those WSOs or bothering with affiliates... That

stuff
kinda freaks me out to be honest.



Hence why I wanna keep it just between me and you ;-)



Oh, and if you think this is hard to do... It's not, in fact, it's very easy.



I've even taught it to a few beginners with tiny lists and the smallest

amount earned
in 1 day was just over $8,000.



And yes, that's a complete beginner with a tiny list... So this stuff works,

and consistently too.




Anyway - I'm rambling again! Let me know and if I get enough interest... I'll

do it.




Stay awesome my friend :-)



James Scholes





















You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.








Powered by:
GetResponse


open



via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment