Sunday 28 September 2014

THANK YOU :-)

Just wanna say "Thank you" for the awesome response I got from my last email... It made my day :-) If you remember - I asked if you wanted any training on how to make $1O,OOO+ paydays multiple times a month with teeny, weeny email lists. And to be honest... I didn't think I'd get much of a response as I have a lot of beginners on my list who have zero interest in email marketing. ...But boy, was I wrong! I'm not sure how many emails I got exactly, but I'm guessing around 600 emails... And they're still coming too. But even though little ol' me was freakin' out due to the overwhelming response... I managed to answer every single one of them myself. I can kinda now see why those big-guru marketers outsource their support - especially if their getting that amount of emails a day. But still, I don't think I could ever do that - just love talking to you guys... Makes it all the worth while in my opinion :-) Anyway - guess that's all I wanted to say really. So a massive "THANK YOU" to everyone who replied and I'll keep you posted if or when something occurs. And hopefully... It'll be soon. Stay awesome my friend :-) James Scholes P.S. Sorry... No links pointing to some random affiliate offer like you see everyone else does. Me personally, I'm just grateful that someone, somewhere is reading my damn email out there in cyberspace lol. Powered by: http://ift.tt/XeKjZ8 To unsubscribe visit: http://ift.tt/Yv2KZo To change your contact details visit: http://ift.tt/Yv2KZo



via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment