Friday 29 May 2015

Latest projects and contests matching your skills

Email Campaign Hi ravikambojck, Here are the latest projects and contests matching your profile and skills: PROJECT DESCRIPTION BUDGET Build a real estate portal solution Website     Build a real estate portal solution website - registered membership options - payment system - flexible and easy to use - multilingual   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design | Wordpress $1500 - $3000 USD   Bid now Restaurant app connected to POS, with ability to use iBeacon or Geofencing technology for online ordering     New concept for a new restaurant. I would like an app for our brand that would be able to do online ordering and pay. The orders would then be sent to the POS system. I want to have either geofencing or iBeacons to al ... See more   Skills: Geolocation | iBeacon | Mobile App Testing | Mobile Phone | Software Architecture $1500 - $3000 USD   Bid now Write some Software -- 2     I need work of Autocad and Solidworks   Skills: Engineering | MySQL | PHP | Software Architecture | Software Development $30 - $250 USD   Bid now Picture viewer Access database     Currently have an access database that has a table that has a reference to a picture that is stored as a jpeg in a folder. I need an access form that can search the table and show all pictures for a particular file. The ... See more   Skills: Microsoft Access | Software Architecture $30 - $250 USD   Bid now Men's handbag design     Hi! My name is Max, I'm from Russia and now I'm launching the new men's handbag brand called Siberian. At first stage we need about 5-6 typical men's handbag designs like these: [url removed, login to view] ... See more   Skills: Fashion Design | Fashion Modeling | Graphic Design ₹12500 - ₹37500 INR   Bid now Designs for children learning materials     The first cover should be done   Skills: Graphic Design ₱30000 - ₱60000 PHP   Bid now Design an App Mockup     Hi, I need UI for Free recharge and grocery app   Skills: Graphic Design | User Interface / IA ₹12500 - ₹37500 INR   Bid now Build a website     I need a website designed, no code required. The site should be built using Joomla!.   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design ₹600 - ₹1500 INR   Bid now Brochure Design - open to bidding     I need a portrait style brochure design that is clean professional B2B audience. 10 pages will be EMAILED to prospective clients. I have sample of current brochure design. All content is in complete.   Skills: Graphic Design | Illustrator | Logo Design | Photoshop | Website Design $30 - $250 USD   Bid now ONLY graphic design work for an app     I ONLY need someone to do the graphic design for my app.   Skills: Graphic Design $250 - $750 USD   Bid now Write some Software     Data management n id card software dat allows d generation of student idcards with barcodes such that once scanned links it to d data base n pops out complete registered students information on d database   Skills: Data Entry | PHP | Software Architecture $30 - $250 USD   Bid now Build a Sports Website from Archive Content     Hi PLEASE DO NOT BID UNTIL YOU READ THE PROJECT FILE we need to build a wordpress website by using the archive content. The project details are in the project file. The person we will hire must do the followings ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design €20 - €40 EUR   Bid now Write some software -- 2     I need you to develop some software for me. I would like this software to be [url removed, login to view] Zynq or Xilinx, i wanna make a project checking an obstacle. (let's discuss it on private chatting room) (!!! on Window. not on Linux)   Skills: Software Architecture $30 - $250 USD   Bid now Write some Software     Using the [url removed, login to view] Identity system, I want to give users the ability to create a group as and manage the group contents. We need discuss the requirements in more detail.   Skills: ASP.NET | MVC | Software Architecture $30 - $250 USD   Bid now Betfair Automation Task     Hello, I am looking for someone to right a piece of code that will allow me to access Betfair (the website) with an API and automate some trading for me. I am look at "soccer/football" market in the live play section. ... See more   Skills: PHP | Software Architecture $250 - $750 CAD   Bid now Website Migration     I would like to migrate my new website that i created from http://www.a.........com/boutique to the root (so http://www.a...........com) It's a prestashop e-commerce.   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design €8 - €30 EUR   Bid now I need some Graphic Design     I wanted to do graphic design.   Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design | Photoshop | User Interface / IA | Website Design ₹1500 - ₹12500 INR   Bid now I want you to make me an Installer     I want you to make me an Installer which i can use on a PPI Campaign to generate leads. The installer once installed on a USers PC should generate Pop Ups like the image i have attached   Skills: PHP | Software Architecture $10 - $30 USD   Bid now Software to automate social media tasks   Prepaid   I need some software that can automate social media tasks on all platforms, such as follow people, create posts @usernames, comment, like, share profiles etc.   Skills: PHP | Software Architecture $250 - $750 USD   Bid now Website design - open to bidding     Hello I got your info from my brother, you are currently creating his website and he said you are doing a great job.I would like to get in the estimate on the creating a website this same as [url removed, login to view]   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | MySQL | PHP | Website Design $30 - $250 USD   Bid now Build a Website from already established one (WordPress to any)     Dear all. Please read carefully I have one WordPress website and I need to convert it into pro one the site is images based one ( the images is posted by our staff ) what I need is to make some changes so that any ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design | Wordpress $250 - $750 USD   Bid now CONTEST DESCRIPTION PRIZE Design a Banner for Affiliates on site   Guaranteed    Basically i need the following: 12 Banners designed in 468x60px format and also other sizes you feel will work on message-boards, websites and emails. Can be flash, static or rotation ones. Ideally 4-6 small 468x6 ... See more   Skills: Banner Design | Graphic Design | HTML | Logo Design | Photoshop GBP £30   Enter now Design a Logo for Coventry Lougne   Guaranteed  Sealed    hello, please create logo for coventry lounge bar, name : Coventry Lounge Bar color : blue and white   Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design USD $120   Enter now Design a Logo for my chemical company     I need a simple clean logo made for my chemical company. The name of the company will be United Chem Labs. My product is the main ingredient to make hand moisturizers. I'm looking to use cool colors. Thank you!   Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design USD $20   Enter now View more jobs matching your skills! Regards, The Freelancer Team. © 2015 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited. All Rights Reserved.   Level 20, 680 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia   Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions   Unsubscribe | support@freelancer.com       Invite your friends: http://ift.tt/1urEDDp

via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment