Thursday, 25 June 2015

Latest projects and contests matching your skills

Email Campaign Hi ravikambojck, Here are the latest projects and contests matching your profile and skills: PROJECT DESCRIPTION BUDGET Develop a social network platform     I need a website that allows users to connect and work together online via a social network platform.   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design £20 - £250 GBP   Bid now Design a Logo     design a logo for a placement company   Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design ₹600 - ₹1500 INR   Bid now Integration foxycart with my website.     Hi Talent, I need to setup a form for Foxycart ([url removed, login to view]) payment. What I need - 1. Build a form with product name and price and submit to foxycart. 2. If payment is done in foxycart it will return to a successfu ... See more   Skills: PHP | Software Architecture $30 - $250 USD   Bid now Design High Resulation Banner of 8*4 Size     I required a High Resulation Banner Design of 8*4 Size. Coral Draw Design preffred.   Skills: Banner Design | Graphic Design $10 - $30 USD   Bid now Design a company Logo     Hello, I need an attractive logo. It is a 2 word logo, for a total of 12 letters. I need something in the same lines of the [url removed, login to view] logo or [url removed, login to view] logo, but unique! I'll give the letters of the logo requi ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design | Illustrator | Internet Marketing | Logo Design | Photoshop $30 - $40 USD   Bid now Desgining an ad in cdr or AI - open to bidding     i wanted an ad designed for print medium in cdr or Ai format.I need it on urgent basis with incorporation of logo , address phone number and i will send files if its possible for you to execute.   Skills: Graphic Design | Icon Design | Illustrator | Logo Design | Photoshop ₹1500 - ₹12500 INR   Bid now I need some Graphic Design     I AM starting a media production company that needs URGENT assistance. I have not created a logo, NEITHER any graphics design. THIS is due to me focusing on the business side to the company. I need an introduction made f ... See more   Skills: Adobe Flash | After Effects | Creative Design | Graphic Design | Photoshop £20 - £250 GBP   Bid now Write some Software     We need developer to work in building Special ERP system By using [url removed, login to view] 2015 Devexpress tools Ms sql server 2012   Skills: Engineering | MySQL | PHP | Software Architecture | Software Development $250 - $750 USD   Bid now Modify a Website     We have a website [url removed, login to view] and would like to do some changes to it.   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | Javascript | PHP | Website Design ₹1500 - ₹12500 INR   Bid now Animation of my Work Experience     Instead of using a CV to impress the employers, I thought it would be better that I prepare animation of my last three jobs and success in those jobs. It's going to have a lot of excel sheets, google maps, charts & graphs, etc.,   Skills: 3D Animation | After Effects | Animation | Anything Goes | Graphic Design ₹1500 - ₹12500 INR   Bid now I need some Graphic Design help (engraving a wooden lid w/ Russian message)     I'm looking for someone to design the lid on a mahogany case. It's a present for my father - a personalised poker set. The message needs to read: "ПАПУЛЕ Желаем чтобы тебе в картах везло так же, как нам повезло с ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design | Russian $30 - $250 USD   Bid now Create Header and footer for Visual force Page.     i would like to get a header and footer developer for my visualforce page. So that i can place them in component use them for various VF pages i create   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Salesforce.com | Website Design $30 - $250 USD   Bid now Crear una página web     I already have a website but is outdated, i want to use wordpress as well.   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design | Wordpress $250 - $750 USD   Bid now Design a Logo     Seeking someone to assist with logo design for a mid-to-high end fashion store. We have the initial design concept but looking for a professional to refine the idea, and convert into vector format. Looking for some ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design | Photoshop $30 - $250 AUD   Bid now Build a Website     I would like to build an app which involve Templates and forms the elements that I will receive from the forms I want to save in the database and PDF forms. The website must be build with xaamp in order to be easy for me ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design £20 - £250 GBP   Bid now DLL as ODBC interface   SealedPrepaid   This is an odd project. I need data from ODBC-compliant sources that I will analyze in the APL programming language. I don't want to learn ODBC within APL. So, I need a DLL that I can call that will access data via ODBC ... See more   Skills: .NET | C Programming | Database Programming | Delphi | Software Architecture $10 - $1500 USD   Bid now Write some Software     Hi, The project details are as follows: Output values from eBay purchases directly to our store spreadsheet. i.e. After a buyer purchased one of our items on eBay, values such as - Buyer's Name, Buyer's EBay ... See more   Skills: Data Mining | Database Development | eBay | PHP | Software Architecture $2 - $8 USD /hr   Bid now Build a website     I need an online store. CMS to be discussed.   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $30 - $250 USD   Bid now Laravel 5.X CMS For Personal Site     Hi developers, I need CMS for my personal portfolio/gallery website. This CMS should be developed with the latest version of Laravel and should contain 0 errors or vulnerabilities. Extra extra secure! Anyway, as of now ... See more   Skills: Blog Install | Graphic Design | PHP | Website Design $30 - $250 USD   Bid now Build a new wordpress template or a wordpress plugin     I would like to have a website where users can search for new cars and get the results both in a graphic or table view. It has to be based on wordpress. I have attached a detailed presentation and a sample database. P ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design | Wordpress $250 - $750 USD   Bid now Design a Logo     I need a logo and banner design for "Dyvinson" deodorant, spray and perfume   Skills: Banner Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design $10 - $30 USD   Bid now CONTEST DESCRIPTION PRIZE Design a Logo for http://ift.tt/1SON1vs   Guaranteed    I need a logo using the little guy I have in the website and my name pro mechanical plumbing in it or instals [url removed, login to view]   Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design USD $50   Enter now Design a Logo for www.JuicyPetite.com   Guaranteed    I need a logo for an erotic photo blog site called Juicy Petite.   Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design USD $25   Enter now Design a Business Cards for SHINE Photobooth Co.   Guaranteed    SHINE Photobooth Co. is a luxury photo booth rental company - our design should entail CHIC characteristics. Preferred colors are, gold, black, and white. The gold on the card will be foil printed so keep that in mind. ... See more   Skills: Business Cards | Graphic Design USD $100   Enter now I need some Graphic Design help (engraving wooden lid, message in Russian)   Guaranteed    I'm looking for someone to design the lid on a mahogany case. It's a present for my father - a personalised poker set. The message needs to read: "ПАПУЛЕ Желаем чтобы тебе в картах везло так же, как нам повезло с ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design | Russian USD $150   Enter now website mockup     [url removed, login to view] all graphics must be in psd files only looking for the graphics part of the website...the colors of the graphics must match the color of the phone application already in place.   Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | Photoshop | User Interface / IA | Website Design USD $20   Enter now Design a Logo for FinalGrab   Guaranteed  Featured    Hello Freelancers, I am looking for an experienced freelancer to design a logo for my company called FinalGrab. FinalGrab is a website based on daily deals, which would be offering exclusive deals to our customers. We ... See more   Skills: Banner Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design | Photoshop | Website Design USD $70   Enter now Design a Double-Sided Flyer for a Real Estate Company   Guaranteed  Featured    I need a flyer ([url removed, login to view], double-sided, full bleed with .25" safe zone on each side) designed for a real estate company in Dallas, TX. It is for a mentorship program where old real estate agents train new real estate a ... See more   Skills: Adobe InDesign | Flyer Design | Graphic Design | Illustrator | Photoshop USD $50   Enter now Design a Wordpress Mockup for alittleprepinyourstep.com   Guaranteed    Hi i am just starting up my blog but honestly don't think i could create it the way I envision it. My theme is Southern Prep. So ranges from do it yourself, to fashion, to home, southern living, class, vineyard vines, to ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design | User Interface / IA | Wordpress USD $300   Enter now Design a Logo for SAFEFUEL   Guaranteed    Dear Contestant, Logo Design SAFEFUEL (Safe Alternative Fuel Alliance) needs a logo design that is completely self-explanatory about what we do, which are Certified Safety Inspections of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG ... See more   Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design USD $90   Enter now Design a Logo for Flatout Motorsports   Guaranteed    We are looking for a logo we have had and need it updated. We want a modern look that has a look of speed and use of the green color presented.   Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design USD $50   Enter now Hayat HR design a business card   Guaranteed    Hi, I am looking to see design ideas for my Human Capital Solutions firm, called Hayat HR. I want a very clean professional look and the format and font colours etc. should match my logo. Here is the information you ... See more   Skills: Business Cards | Graphic Design CAD $10   Enter now View more jobs matching your skills! Regards, The Freelancer Team. © 2015 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited. All Rights Reserved.   Level 20, 680 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia   Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions   Unsubscribe | support@freelancer.com       Invite your friends: http://ift.tt/1urEDDp

via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment