Tuesday 29 March 2016

Redeem your loyalty points by 23rd June, 2016 before they expire

Dear Customer, We sincerely thank you for being a loyal customer at Myntra and for your long standing association with us. Did you know that you have 63 redeemable points with us in your Myntra account that you may have accumulated through various programs like 'Refer and Earn', 'My Privilege', etc. Every redeemable point is worth Re 0.50 and you can redeem it against eligible purchases on Myntra. These points will expire on 23rd June, 2016. We urge you to use all points pending in your account for shopping on Myntra before the expiry date as they will not be available for future use . We look forward to your continued support and providing you with the best online shopping experience ! Love, Myntra SHOP NOW How do I check my Loyalty Points Balance? Login on the App > Go to My Account> Check Myntra pointsHow do I use my loyalty points? Add products to cart > Enter shipping address,continue to payment> In payment mode select 'Use Myntra Points' to pay for your order Click here for more details

via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment