Sunday 27 July 2014

Latest projects and contests matching your skills

NotificationJuly 27, 2014 Hi ravikambojck, Here are the latest projects and contests matching your profile and skills: Upgrade your membership, you may be eligible for a FREE Trial. Project Description Budget Need Designer to design new professional banner images for a new website I need a designer with good portfolio to design 3 new banner images for a new platform. The brand image is that of a professional and modern company. Sample banner concept:http://ift.tt/1vgSgqf Skills: 3D Design | Banner Design | Graphic Design | Photoshop $10-$30 USD Bid Now Build a Website 8com solutions is my website I want an apt logo for this Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design ₹600-₹1500 INR Bid Now design landing page with iframe i need a landing page designed with iframes. PRO WORK ONLY Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $10-$30 USD Bid Now We need a poker bot for a certain poker software Sealed The bot needs to run on a windows server environment and it should be possible to adjust the playing style from aggressive to conservative. I will mention the software to the bidders I'm interested in. Write in your b ... Skills: C Programming | C++ Programming | Software Architecture $250-$750 USD Bid Now Free MDI Converter + Setup installer + Sourcecode + Nice looking GUI We would like to develop a Free MDI Converter application which will have following functionalities but different in design as you can see in example: http://ift.tt/1t6UHPf ... Skills: C Programming | C# Programming | C++ Programming | Software Architecture | Windows Desktop $30-$250 USD Bid Now Design Adult Landing Page for offer page Adult landing page that : 1) have similar theme colour with offer page eg : http://ift.tt/WXzolW similar to casualclub.com 2) Google Analytic that can track gender,interest, geo, 3) "befor ... Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | Website Design $2-$8 USD/hr Bid Now Design a T-Shirt, logo, website. Candidate required who has experience in corel draw , photoshop , can edit website and design logos . Skills: Graphic Design | Photoshop | Photoshop Design | T-Shirts ₹1500-₹12500 INR Bid Now Remove PASSWORD from word docoment PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP: [Removed by Freelancer.com Admin] Been having a little trouble with my word document. It keeps blocking me out. Need an expert to help me. I am new to microsoft word and need someone to guide me ... Skills: HTML | Microsoft Office | PHP | Software Architecture | Word $10-$30 USD Bid Now Build and maintain various websites Yes I am looking for some maintenance on a few websites and also to design a few new websites. I am looking for someone that can redesign wordpress themes and has programming language. Skyp getsolnow Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design | Wordpress $30-$250 USD Bid Now Build and maintain various websites Yes I am looking for some maintenance on a few websites and also to design a few new websites. I am looking for someone that can redesign wordpress themes and has programming language. Skyp getsolnow Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design | Wordpress $30-$250 USD Bid Now create an arabic poster, native arabic speakers only create a poster, i already have the poster you have to work on a new design. i will not accept a bid without seeing a mcokup Skills: Graphic Design | Invitation Design | Logo Design | Poster Design $250-$750 USD Bid Now Write some Software VOIP related Hi, I am looking for a team of developers and research, i have an online portal already where clients can buy VOIP numbers automatically, i want to expand the list of carriers i am working with right now. I also need ... Skills: Asterisk PBX | Django | Engineering | Python | Software Architecture $750-$1500 USD Bid Now Chevereto 3.x Browser Extensions Using Chevereto V3, Would like all the extensions for the most common browsers to be supported. Google Chrome FireFox Opera Safari Requires an API Key to pass through v3. https://chevereto.com/ Skills: PHP | Software Architecture $30-$250 USD Bid Now Check and correct the website which works for Online Food Ordering and make it go live. -- 2 I want to make some changes to my existing online food ordering website. I am running a contest as well for the design purpose. If some of you can provide new/ innovative design for the concept and also the make my sit ... Skills: Anything Goes | Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design ₹12500-₹37500 INR Bid Now Write some Software to maintain our company clients technical service reports and problems and warranty and out of warranty data base Skills: PHP | Software Architecture ₹1500-₹12500 INR Bid Now Tutoring for C# and Unity Game Development I need someone qualified to teach me C# programming for Unity Game Programming for about 10 hours a week, for the duration of about 3- 6months up to as much as a whole year Skills: Software Architecture $8-$15 USD/hr Bid Now Write a software that copies text from sites Hello I need a aplication that copies text from sites Skills: PHP | Software Architecture $10-$30 USD Bid Now Design a Banner for ecommerce site I would like to design a free shipping banner for my ecommerce site. Skills: Banner Design | Graphic Design $30-$250 USD Bid Now Edit Header, minor updates to the website I need a nice header done for my website, as my web developer stuffed it up. NO PHONE CALLS. http://ift.tt/1k3Uua6 My old header(i have attached) was excellent and has all the necessary information on it but just ... Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $30-$250 AUD Bid Now Build a Website I would like to get my wordpress and mybb forum theme customized in a sample I will provide. Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design ₹600-₹1500 INR Bid Now Write some Software I need a software to handle my computer shop. I need it to control the cash flow, stock details, other important details regarding my business. Skills: C Programming | Database Administration | Software Architecture | Software Testing | Windows Desktop ₹12500-₹37500 INR Bid Now Contest Description Prize Design a Logo for Tankked Guaranteed Sealed I need a logo designed for our fish and chip shop, but this is not any fish and chip shop its a gourmet fish and chip shop so the logo need to reflect a very cool and polished finished. Our buinsess name is Tankked ... Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design $190 AUD Enter Now Design a Brand Name and Logo - Electronic Device Sealed Hi, Please come up with an simple yet inventive, catchy brand name and logo for a electronic camera product. Some details about the camera product: 1. Sleek digital camera which will have allow for easy backup via so ... Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design $200 AUD Enter Now Design a Logo for my future clothing line. Guaranteed I just need a logo for my future clothing line. Here's what I want on it: Unique Label A2 Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design $10 USD Enter Now Design a Logo for The WA Thundersticks Guaranteed Featured Logo for a sporting team to be professionally screen print onto the sleeve of a shirt. The logo needs to be simple and able to be turned into a stencil. The team symbol needs to incorporate: -A Bell, and -Lightni ... Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design $100 AUD Enter Now View more jobs matching your skills! Unsubscribe from this mailing list. (ID:8170926)



via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment