Saturday 26 July 2014

Latest projects and contests matching your skills

NotificationJuly 26, 2014 Hi ravikambojck, Here are the latest projects and contests matching your profile and skills: Upgrade your membership, you may be eligible for a FREE Trial. Project Description Budget Medical clinic video Urgent Sealed We need a video created which introduces our osteopathy clinic, and editing of existing video footage to create a short video which promotes us that we can use on our website and social media. Video footage has been ... Skills: Graphic Design | Photo Editing | Video Editing | Video Services $250-$750 AUD Bid Now Newznab Integration with PHPBB3 I need to integrate a newznab site into PHPBB3/Phpbbarcade, so that logging in to the newznab site also logs into phpbbarcade Skills: Database Administration | MySQL | PHP | Software Architecture | Web Hosting £25-£40 GBP Bid Now Build a website I need an online store designed and coded. CMS to be discussed. Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $750-$1500 USD Bid Now Build a small 5 page website Build a 5 page website. You will have to find content Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $30-$250 USD Bid Now Build a Drupal mobile ready Website HI I need a drupal website, but the website must be mobile ready and have a shopping cart for a few products, give me your best estimate and the budget is small for this project Skills: Drupal | Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $30-$250 USD Bid Now RJ Aquapure Alkaline Water Station a water station business, founded May 26, 2014 with initial capital of 350,000 pesos Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design ₱440-₱1200 PHP Bid Now Write some Software Project in C langage Skills: PHP | Software Architecture $30-$250 USD Bid Now Build an Online Store I am planning to build a e-commerce website with all the latest features. Skills: eCommerce | Graphic Design | HTML | Shopping Carts | Website Design ₹12500-₹37500 INR Bid Now IT Company Website I would like someone to create a website for my website. I will discuss details once I get a good candidate Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design | Wordpress $30-$250 USD Bid Now Design some Icons Need a photoshop or illustrator who can recreate part of an image taken from the existing photos captured through the camera. Images to be recreated are like 'speedometers', 'telephone dial', 'fuel indicators' and more s ... Skills: Graphic Design | Icon Design ₹600-₹1500 INR Bid Now Design a Banner I need to adjust a company logo and create a matching letterhead, business card a vector graphics that I can use for flyers, etc. Skills: Banner Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design | Photoshop $30-$250 AUD Bid Now Stock Manager Advance 2 with Point of Sale Module Stock Manager Advance 2 with Point of Sale Module example idea below Stock Manager Advance 2 with Point of Sale Module http://ift.tt/13O67XO? ... Skills: Bootstrap | HTML | PHP | Software Architecture | Software Development $30-$250 USD Bid Now Invoice Software for My Buisness Need to build a simple invoice software & can be linked to database also for account keeping. With alert to user through email / sms for each billing. Skills: Microsoft Access | PHP | Software Architecture ₹1500-₹12500 INR Bid Now Design a Website Mockup I'm looking to build a very simple website that will showcase my product and business, events locations, social media, images centre, about us. Etc Skills: Graphic Design | User Interface / IA | Website Design $30-$250 AUD Bid Now C2C Marketplace website To build from scratch OR to modified from a turnkey script a C2C marketplace. I've found some script .e.g etsy clone but it needs to be modified to how i wanted it. The exact features and function i'm looking for c ... Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $250-$1500 USD Bid Now Custom Purchase Management System software Sealed I am looking for a webbased software written in PHP and uses MySql that can do the following: need a software that will allow employees to create reqeust for items, a purchaser review request and get quote from vend ... Skills: MySQL | PHP | Software Architecture $750-$1500 USD Bid Now IT Company Website I would like someone to create a website for my website. I will discuss details once I get a good candidate Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design | Wordpress $30-$250 USD Bid Now IT Company Website I would like someone to create a website for my website. I will discuss details once I get a good candidate Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design | Wordpress $30-$250 USD Bid Now Build a Website We have a website layout we would like developed/designed. This site is going to be a site to provide PC gaming commentary, articles, news and other entertainment. We do have the basics of how we would like the website l ... Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $250-$750 USD Bid Now wordpress customize 1. purchased theme error with WPML status : wordpress theme (goodnews) is not compatible with WPML Top, Head and newsticker are not shown in Chinese language. cf: http://www.gadgetk.com/ ... Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design $10-$30 USD Bid Now Design a Logo -- 2 I need a logo designed. I am starting a new business to do with children and I would like to have a fun and arty designed logo that may have elements of free hand drawing in it. I want a white background with black logo ... Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design $30-$250 AUD Bid Now Contest Description Prize Design a Logo for A magazine website the name is daily drips want bright colors symbol or icon like logo DAILY DRIPS .COM slogan is "essential nutrients giving directly into the veins" Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design $10 USD Enter Now Design a T-Shirt / Logo for Risizoo Guaranteed I am building an upcoming company called Risizoo and I need a Logo / t-shirt design for it. I would enjoy if the logo had something to do with the letter "R". However, I am not the one with the artistic skill, so design ... Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design | Photoshop | Photoshop Design | T-Shirts $10 USD Enter Now Design New Label For Product Guaranteed We will end this contest the moment we feel we have just the right label. DONT WAIT TILL THE LAST DAY... we will probably end it early. We are looking to freshen up our label design for a bottle. Here is what we w ... Skills: Adobe InDesign | Graphic Design | Illustration | Illustrator | Photoshop $40 USD Enter Now I need a simple drawing converted to a vector file Guaranteed I need the attached image converted to a vector file. All of the dimensions and measurements are there I just need someone to turn this into a 2d shape that I can use to cut on my CNC machine. There is an arc and two lit ... Skills: AutoCAD | Drafting | Graphic Design $10 USD Enter Now Design a Logo for Lantern Robotics, Inc Guaranteed Sealed We'd like our logo redone for Lantern Robotics, Inc. We'd like it to have something involving the combination of gears and a lantern. The concept of our current logo, a gear shaped lantern (see attached) is something w ... Skills: Graphic Design | Logo Design $75 USD Enter Now View more jobs matching your skills! Unsubscribe from this mailing list. (ID:8170926)



via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment