Thursday 22 August 2013

[JA: 10] Fear-Crushing Video Within, Ravi ... Seriously (Email 1 of 2)

[JA: 10] Fear-Crushing Video Within, Ravi ... Seriously (Email 1 of 2) Hi buddy,'Jake, we should go talk to those girls... You go first...'My buddy pointed them out. He wanted me to approach...My feet were heavy. My throat dry. All I heard in my head wasexcuses.Excuses.That's it.I was gripped by doubt. Helpless. Scared.I feared rejection. Approaching. Talking.I mean, what the hell do you say?!* * * * *Right now words don't matter. There is something bigger thanwords. A HUGE brick wall. ===================FEAR...===================Fear is holding you back. We need to crush it.We need to fix fear right now...I never approached that group. The one my buddy said to talk to.Never even took a step...My buddy laughed.Fear defeated me...* * * * *A week after that incident I was out with another buddy. 'Jake,let's go talk to them... They're cute.'I nodded. Smiled. Walked.Unthinkingly, I approached a group of girls.What the hell happened in that week? One week a quivering wreck......The next, fearless.I crushed something that almost every guy has. It's calledapproach anxiety. The fear of approaching women.And I did it within 25 minutes.With a simple video...I walked over, said, 'Hey, I'm Jake. You chose thequestionable blue drink. Risky choice. You must be adventurous... What would you give it out of 10?'...And I knew I was free...* * * * *In the last email I set you a task. Approach a stranger.One of three things happened.1, You didn't bother.2, You tried but you were too nervous.3, You actually approached.If you fall into the first category, bad form. Maybe you were toonervous. I get that.But you gotta try...[You GOTTA speak to women if you wanna find a girlfriend... GOTTA,GOTTA, GOTTA... I KNOW it's scary, but we're gonna workthrough it. Remember my job description? To get you a girlfriend.]If you were in the second category, well done for trying. Only*fear* stopped you. Today we stop fear.If you were in the 3rd, awesome. You *will* go far. This video willhelp you.Find some space. Find 25 minutes where you won't be distracted.Sit down. Follow the instructions. This is the weirdest thing ever. But it works. Do it every day ifyou have to... I only did it twice.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlIrvu78NO0NOTE: I bought this guy's products. I don't actuallyrecommend them. This video is his best work. And it's free...You don't need to waste your money on his other stuff. I did.Not worth it.* * * * *When I approached those girls, I did my first ever approach.I didn't fear anymore.Soon I got real good at talking to women. Fear was no longer in theway...In the next few emails I'm gonna help you eradicate fear.Fear of approach.Fear of rejection.Fear of being inferior.And you, too, will be free.Then we move onto the 'what to say'. Being dangerous ondates because you're so freakin' good at them...Stay tuned. Take Action. Get Laid. Love Life.Jake AyresP.S. Next time I'll tell ya about a beautiful model Iapproached... Can't wait to share this...P.P.S. End your approach anxiety right now:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlIrvu78NO0. Unit 94, 5 Tyssen Street, London, London E8 2LZ, UNITED KINGDOMUnsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options



via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment