Friday 23 August 2013

[JA: 11] Free Yourself From Fear of Approach... (Email 2 of 2)

[JA: 11] Free Yourself From Fear of Approach... (Email 2 of 2) Hi buddy,Sorry I couldn't write yesterday. I had a day date with asuper-cute girl. Turned into a night date. Ended with breakfast.;-)I love my life...* * * * *About 4 months ago I first laid eyes on Evelyn...Emerald blue eyes. Perfect smile. A face like Audrey Hepburn's.Petite and exquisitely beautiful.I had to go over. I had to speak to this girl. And I did...She was drinking a vodka diet coke I guessed. (I used to bartend. Great way to open.)'Hey. That's a predictable drink. Vodka diet coke. I hadyou down as a French Martini sort of girl...''Um. Hi. How'd you know?''Well, if it was Rum I'd be happily surprised. Whiskeywouldn't have that beautiful looking three day old lime wedgeand no one in their right mind drinks gin and coke.''You got me.''See... You're a French Martini girl without the gumptionto order it...''Wha? I have the balls! Are you kidding? I just have a shoottomorrow and cocktails give me hangovers.''Wow. Such model behaviour. I'd fear for my life if youever hosted a party...'She slapped my arm. Shocked but smiling.'I'm Jake.''Hi Jake. Evelyn.'* * * * *I wanna tell you about 'limiting beliefs'.You believe that you are unlucky with women.That other men are lucky. That some men are just naturally good.That you're too ugly/fat/poor/unfit/analytical/unlucky toattract women.Bullshit!All of it. Bullshit.All of these things limit you. They stop you from beingsuccessful...They. Hold. You. Back.With tapping we're gonna get rid of those beliefs.We start today...Evelyn was the hottest girl in the room. A model.My old beliefs would have stopped me from ever going over.She's just so freakin' hot.*Too* hot. That's a limiting belief.I know I'm not good looking. Frankly, I don't give a shit.Don't care. Not an issue for me.If I wanna talk to someone, I go over. The worst that could happenis I walk away a minute later.The best thing that could happen is love. A partner. A family. Afulfilling life.Does the notion of walking away a minute later make the possible best-case-scenario too risky?!Of course not. Saying yes would be ridiculous.Tapping gets rid of your fear. You can tap away fear of approach orrejection or of feeling inferior.My tapping file is attached. Read it. Work on it. Write to tell mehow to improve it.NOTE: I'm giving you free upgrades for life. I'll shoot youan email when I've updated it so you always have the newestcopy.In the next email you're gonna learn about men who are naturalswith women.WHY they're natural. And how YOU can be too.This will open your eyes to the truth about being shit-hot withwomen...Take Action. Get Laid. Love Life.Jake AyresP.S. After the next email I'll teach you how to never run outof things to say.Serious.I've always known what to say since I learned this... Staytuned.... Unit 94, 5 Tyssen Street, London, London E8 2LZ, UNITED KINGDOMUnsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options



via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment