Saturday 24 August 2013

[JA: 12] Secret Exposed - Men Who Are the Best in the World With Women...

[JA: 12] Secret Exposed - Men Who Are the Best in the World With Women... Hey buddy,Jake here again.Some people are so naturally talented. With music. Sports. Women...People call it a gift.* * * * * Early evening. Oxford Circus, London. I was waiting for a friend.Sat on a stone wall. A beautiful blonde girl - 5'11 tall, greeneyes - was also waiting.Absolute stunner...This was long before I discovered tapping. But somethingextraordinary happened...A guy pushing a bike walked past. He stopped. Asked her the time.This guy looked like a bum. He wasn't attractive. He was shorter than her (just). I was preparing to watch him crash andburn. Then something blew me away...He kept talking. I heard snippets. Nothing I can recall. But Iremember vividly how relaxed he was. How animated. How cool...This guy was touching her occasionally (very important). He heldeye contact. Made her laugh. Then he invited her somewhere. She waslike Bambi. Big doleful eyes. A wide smile. She was into him!She'd started as a polite stranger. 5-10 minutes later she wasputty in his hands.A car pulled up. It was the girl's sister. She was shouting.Telling her sis to get in. The car drove down the street. (Londontraffic!)This stunner told him to wait. Ran to the car.(I thought she'd gone forever...)She ran back and gave him her number. Said goodbye and disappeared.WOW!She'd come back to swap contact details. That's how intothe 'bum' she was.I was amazed. Anyone who saw would say he's a natural. Gifted.But, even then I didn't agree...* * * * *I don't believe in natural talent.I would never allow myself to. I wanted, desperately, to change. Ithought, 'You have to be able to transform yourself... OrI'm fucked!'I decided to read up on transforming myself. And I created aphilosophy before I knew the truth.I thought that we were 40% destined to be a certain way. Shy.Outgoing. Intelligent. Athletic. Good at art. Whatever.And we had 60% control over it. I believed with the right mindsetwe could transform ourselves.==================My 'Lie' to Myself...==================I thought I was lying to myself.See, I chose to believe you were 100% in control. I estimated I had60% control. But I told myself 100%.Why would I wilfully lie to myself?!Because that left me 100% in control of my own destiny.Even if it wasn't true, I took 100% control of my life.This is a philosophy I used for my life. Years later I read a book.Outliers, by Malcolm Gladwell.He said something different from my 60/40% philosophy. He said thatanyone with 10,000 hours of 'deliberate practice' couldbecome world class at whatever they chose to be.Anybody. The best in the world.Turns out I was right with my lie. You Ravi are 100% incontrol of your own destiny.But, wait...There's a problem here!=================10,000 hours is too much!!! =================Gladwell estimated it would take 10 years to become world class(10,000 hours). Think Roger Federer. Tiger Woods. Michael Jordan.I got great news for you. Understanding women is like modifyingyour serve in tennis. Adapting your swing slightly in golf.You're not learning language from scratch. You've spoken topeople before. Had conversations. I bet a few amazing ones. You've already wracked up thousands of hours of practice.You just need to modify your words 'n actions slightly toget the woman of your dreams...You need to refine your conversational swing....And I'm gonna show you how...=================Lesson=================You're already close. But something really important should bejumping out at you.You MUST practice.That's why I told you to approach women. I wasn't doing itto be a dick. Or to embarrass you. You have to approach. You haveto go on dates.If you're scared then tap the fears away.I'm taking you from fearful to fearless. I hope you'rebeginning to see why I've shared what I've shared...You have to: Put yourself in positions where you push yourself to improve.In the next email we're gonna learn how to always havesomething to say... ALWAYS...I've helped hundreds of men get women. You're next on myhit-list.Take Action. Get Laid. Love Life.Jake AyresP.S. I've read quite a lot on the talent myth. I recommend afew books if you're interested. I have all of mine on a Kindle from Amazon. It's freakin'awesome. Get one here if you have a few hundred bucks to spare. Ihave a library of knowledge on mine. It's phenomenal:http://tinyurl.com/cqat866Here's Gladwell's book (excellent):http://tinyurl.com/6lj6srmHere's one called The Talent Code (more detailed): http://tinyurl.com/7fwbch3And one more called Talent is Overrated (also great):http://tinyurl.com/cwtnr6wP.P.S. Imagine something for me. Usain Bolt prepares for theOlympics. Does he do nothing and hope he wins? Or does he bust hisgut to ensure he's in the best shape possible?We both know the answer.Imagine something else. Let's bend reality to illustrate. In 6months you've got a date with 'the woman of yourdreams'.Would you practice? Or would you sit on your ass feeling sorry foryourself?ACT!(I'll show you exactly how to next time...). Unit 94, 5 Tyssen Street, London, London E8 2LZ, UNITED KINGDOMUnsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options



via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment