Monday 26 August 2013

[JA: 13] Never Run Out of Things to Say - How to Talk to Women

[JA: 13] Never Run Out of Things to Say - How to Talk to Women Hey buddy,Jake here. I've had a ton of emails asking about what to say towomen.The time to learn is NOW... To teach you, I'm gonna do something different. For the onlinedating, I used an email course. Today I'm using a LIVE webseminar. (A few actually.) This is gonna be me. Live. Talking to YOU for $0.00... That's right. I'm keeping it free... Demand will be HIGH. I know everyone wants to know this. Whowouldn't?I'm gonna do them over the next few days. Find which time suitsyou best. Then sign up.You'll learn how to always have something to say. How to turn anormal conversation into a sexy one... By being nice - and a littleevil - in a good way ;) And how to be the fun, sexy man around any girl... Guys ask me what to say. I'm gonna tell you... But here'sthe rub. You're not gonna ask questions! You're gonna saythings that engage her. But without falling for the 'interviewtechnique'.Just select your time and date. And join me.LIVE...Click the link below to sign up:http://OntoWebinar.com/5859/0nhpifkv3m/webinar-register.php?trackingID1=aweber&trackingID2=convojake&landingpage=default&expiration=defaultThis is gonna rock.Take action. Get laid. Love life.JakeP.S. This is the most important skill I learned. Sign up NOW!..  Unit 94, 5 Tyssen Street, London, London E8 2LZ, UNITED KINGDOMUnsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options



via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment